– Organizational Background:
Jukumo is an advertising agency consisting of a close team of marketers, sales, strategic planers, creatives & designers, and technical developers who work together to create beautiful & engaging experiences.
– The Main Accountabilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.