– Organizational Background:
Jukumo is an advertising agency consisting of a close team of marketers, sales, strategic planers, creatives & designers, and technical developers who work together to create beautiful & engaging experiences.
– The Main Accountabilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure that the proposal matches the clients’ needs.